Fathead LLC, the leading sports and entertainment brand best-known for its officially licensed, life-size wall graphics of professional athletes and team logos, is pleased to announce the addition of the Golden Guardians, the North American League of Legends Championship Series (NA LCS) affiliate team of the Golden State Warriors, to its inaugural line of esports team merchandise.
“Fathead has had a long-standing relationship with the Golden State Warriors through the NBA, and we’re excited to expand our partnership to include the Golden Guardians.” said Fathead CEO, Robby Hogle. “We know first-hand how passionate the Warrior’s fan base is, and we look forward to helping the Golden Guardians build a similar fan base with our product.”
Fathead is committed to leading the industry with innovative partnerships to include top esports brands. The Golden Guardians are the ideal addition to this line as they are competing in the most elite esports league.
“This is a great opportunity for the Golden Guardians to expand our fan base with the help of Fathead,” said Hunter Leigh, head of esports for GSW Esports LLC. “Fans everywhere will now have an opportunity to show their GGS pride with a wide variety of wall decals.”
Golden Guardians team logo wall graphics are now available at Fathead.com/golden-guardians. This line will expand in the coming year to include team Big Head cutouts, die-cut & mural wall decals and exclusive device skins.
More esports sponsoring content:
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
About Golden Guardians
Established in 2018, the Golden Guardians are the NA LCS affiliate team of the Golden State Warriors. League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena game where two teams of five players battle on Summoner’s Rift with the goal of destroying the heart of the opposing team’s base, known as the nexus, to achieve victory. For more information on the Golden Guardians, visit goldenguardians.com.
About Fathead LLC
Fathead LLC is the industry leader for authentic, officially licensed sports and entertainment graphics. Fathead gives fans the opportunity to express their passion by bringing their favorite inspiration to life. Fathead carries thousands of images and maintains over 150 license agreements with leading consumer brands across many industries and professional sports leagues. Fathead wall graphics include the signature REAL.BIG. – life-size, high definition wall decals of athletes, stadiums, logos, fan favorite entertainment characters, and more. Fathead Custom Creations including die cut vinyl decals, Big Heads cut outs, vinyl mural graphics, and wrapped canvas put the customer in charge. For more information, visit fathead.com. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
(Image) Source: Press release