Fathead LLC, the leading sports and entertainment brand best-known for its officially licensed, life-size wall graphics of professional athletes and team logos, is pleased to announce their new line of Team Liquid merchandise.
“A partnership between Fathead and Team Liquid is a natural fit,” said Fathead CEO, Robby Hogle. “Passionate fans love Fatheads and powerhouse teams create passionate fans. Team Liquid is the definition of a powerhouse esports organization with consistent and impressive results across several competitive esports, including winning 1st place in both the Summer and Spring NA LCS splits this past year.”
“Giving TL fans fun and creative ways to show their support for our teams and pros is very important to us, and partnerships like this Fathead line are critical,” said Caleb Anderson, Director of Commerce at Team Liquid. “We can’t wait for our fans to check out the new Team Liquid line and show their allegiance to the world!”
Just in time for the holidays, Team Liquid wall graphics are now available at Fathead.com/Team-Liquid. This line will expand in the coming year to include team Big Head cutouts, die-cut & mural wall decals and exclusive device skins.
More esports sponsoring content:
- ESL and Intel Add Chicago Event to IEM Circuit, Doubling Viewership From IEM Oakla…
- Razer Partners with Williams Esports
- We Are Nations Announces Merchandise Deals with OpTic Gaming, Method and Blast Pro…
- World of Warcraft Guild Limit Partners with Global Specialty Health, Wellness and …
- Overwatch League and Fanatics Team up for Groundbreaking Retail, Licensing, and Ec…
- Audi Becomes Cooperation Partner of Esports Team
- LG Teams Up With Esports Phenom ‘FaZe Clan’ To Debut New LG UltraGear …
- Hyundai Accelerates Into Esports as Official Automotive Partner of the Red Bull Co…
- OpTic Gaming Partners with Scuf Gaming for 2019
- HyperX and Allied Esports Announce HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas
About Team Liquid
Team Liquid was founded in 2000 as a clan on the gaming platform Battle.net, and has now evolved into one of the leading international multigame esports teams with training centers in Utrecht, The Netherlands, and Los Angeles, California. Team Liquid has over 65 athletes competing across 14 distinct games, including all major esports titles, such as DOTA 2, League of Legends, CS:GO, Fornite, PUBG and more. Led by Co-CEOs Steve Arhancet and Victor Goossens, Team Liquid is one of the most successful esports teams in the Western market in terms of competitive achievement and fan engagement across multiple sports.
About Fathead LLC
Fathead LLC is the industry leader for authentic, officially licensed sports and entertainment graphics. Fathead gives fans the opportunity to express their passion by bringing their favorite inspiration to life. Fathead carries thousands of images and maintains over 150 license agreements with leading consumer brands across many industries and professional sports leagues. Fathead wall graphics include the signature REAL.BIG. – life-size, high definition wall decals of athletes, stadiums, logos, fan favorite entertainment characters, and more. Fathead Custom Creations including die cut vinyl decals, Big Heads cut outs, vinyl mural graphics, and wrapped canvas put the customer in charge. For more information, visit fathead.com. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
(Image) Source: Press release