Rivalry.gg, a leading esports sportsbook licensed by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, announced today that it is launching Thunderdome, a FREE prize competition where anyone 18 and older can participate to win real money.
Each week fans select who they think will win across 10 matches with the opportunity to win $1,000 USD or more if they select correctly. If there is no winner in the week, the $1,000 is rolled over into the following weeks prize. Invite a friend and get a bonus pick that can be used any time.
Rivalry is one of the world’s leading esports sportsbooks offering passionate fans the opportunity to wager on esports competitions, engage with a vibrant community, enjoy content, and watch every significant live tournament and match. Licensed by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, Rivalry offers a safe betting environment where fans can wager on a variety of in-game events and outcomes, as well as live betting.
Founded by a prominent team of esports and video game experts, Rivalry also provides the community with the latest industry news, original content and expert analysis for the ultimate fan experience. Additionally, it offers the community unparalleled access to information and education on responsible wagering.
“Rivalry is one of the leading sportsbooks for esports betting, but not everyone has the opportunity to wager on matches due to country specific laws and regulation,” said Rivalry.gg Co-Founder & CMO Kevin Wimer. “Thunderdome allows these fans to engage in the fun of esports betting without actually having to risk their own money, but still earn real money. This makes for a more exciting esports viewing experience where fans can show off their knowledge and experience the thrill of having some skin in the game.”
To learn more about Rivalry please visit https://www.rivalry.gg/.
More esports betting content:
- Betway Enters Dota 2 Market, Sponsors Invictus Gaming
- Betway to Sponsor MIBR
- ESEN eSports Brings Sportradar on Board for Data, Streaming and Integrity
- Dedicated Esports Gambling Website Rivalry.gg Launches Live Betting
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces The Launch of Esports Wagering Platform VIE.…
- Betting Gods Enters Esports Market
- Genius Sports and DreamHack Sign Major Data Rights and Integrity Partnership
- Betway Becomes Head Sponsor of ESG Tour | Mykonos 2017
- Unikrn Launches First Competitive Integrity Program for eSports
- William Hill Opens Wagering on Dreamhack Masters eSports Event
Rivalry.gg is a dedicated esports sportsbook licensed by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. With an initial soft launch in early 2018, Rivalry’s goal is to cater primarly to the burgeoning esports market by providing an engaging wagering experience, original content, and much more in development to be released.
(Image) Source: Press release