Esports Scotland has announced a new partnership with Currys PC World. As part of the partnership, Currys PC World will be sponsoring the upcoming BIG Fest 2018 event in Edinburgh.
Currys PC World is one of the biggest retailers of computers and electronic goods in Europe, we are confident that this partnership will enable us to provide bigger and better events for the esports community in Scotland.
We have previously worked with Currys PC World informally, hosting community nights at their Fort Kinnaird branch. Making our partnership official will make it easier for us host more successful events like this in the future.
James Hood, owner of Esports Scotland, said: “We are delighted to partner with PC World for BIG Fest and more PC World store events. We feel they have their finger on the pulse and we are looking forward to developing our relationship with them.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Washington Justice Announces Events DC As First 2019 Season Sponsor
- Honda Partners with Team Liquid
- EA and NFL Announce Bose, New Era and SNICKERS as New Sponsors for the Madden NFL …
- Betway and BIG Announce Two-Year Sponsorship Agreement
- German Insurance Company R+V Signs Three-Year Sponsorship Deal with FC Schalke 04 …
- PUMA Is the Newest Partner of American Esports Club Cloud9
- Golden Guardians Partner with Plantronics’ RIG 500 Pro Series
- CORSAIR Becomes Official Headset, Keyboard, Mouse and Mousepad Provider of Team En…
- Bank of Montreal Becomes Main Partner of Montreal Impact eSports
- National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with iBUYPOWER
About Dixons Carphone
Dixons Carphone plc is Europe’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, employing over 42,000 people in eight countries.
Focused on helping customers navigate the connected world, Dixons Carphone offers a comprehensive range of electrical and mobile products, connectivity and expert after-sales services from Team Knowhow. Dixons Carphone’s primary brands include Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse in the UK & Ireland, Elkjøp, Elkjøp Phonehouse, Elgiganten, Elgiganten Phone House, Gigantti in the Nordic countries, Kotsovolos in Greece, and Dixons Travel in a number of UK airports as well as Dublin and Oslo. Our key service brand is Team Knowhow in the UK, Ireland and the Nordics. Business-to-business (B2B) services are provided through Connected World Services, Currys PC World Business and Carphone Warehouse Business. Connected World Services aims to leverage the Group’s existing expertise, operating processes and technology to provide a range of services to businesses.
(Image) Source: Press release