Esports Scotland has announced a new partnership with Currys PC World. As part of the partnership, Currys PC World will be sponsoring the upcoming BIG Fest 2018 event in Edinburgh.
Currys PC World is one of the biggest retailers of computers and electronic goods in Europe, we are confident that this partnership will enable us to provide bigger and better events for the esports community in Scotland.
We have previously worked with Currys PC World informally, hosting community nights at their Fort Kinnaird branch. Making our partnership official will make it easier for us host more successful events like this in the future.
James Hood, owner of Esports Scotland, said: “We are delighted to partner with PC World for BIG Fest and more PC World store events. We feel they have their finger on the pulse and we are looking forward to developing our relationship with them.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Mars Media and Disneyland Paris to Co-Host the Very First Dota 2 Major in France
- Gillette and Twitch Announce the Gillette Gaming Alliance
- AOK Becomes Health Partner of Werder eSPORTS
- AT&T Taking Esports Strategy to New Heights with Cloud9 Agreement
About Dixons Carphone
Dixons Carphone plc is Europe’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, employing over 42,000 people in eight countries.
Focused on helping customers navigate the connected world, Dixons Carphone offers a comprehensive range of electrical and mobile products, connectivity and expert after-sales services from Team Knowhow. Dixons Carphone’s primary brands include Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse in the UK & Ireland, Elkjøp, Elkjøp Phonehouse, Elgiganten, Elgiganten Phone House, Gigantti in the Nordic countries, Kotsovolos in Greece, and Dixons Travel in a number of UK airports as well as Dublin and Oslo. Our key service brand is Team Knowhow in the UK, Ireland and the Nordics. Business-to-business (B2B) services are provided through Connected World Services, Currys PC World Business and Carphone Warehouse Business. Connected World Services aims to leverage the Group’s existing expertise, operating processes and technology to provide a range of services to businesses.
(Image) Source: Press release