Esports Scotland has announced a new partnership with Currys PC World. As part of the partnership, Currys PC World will be sponsoring the upcoming BIG Fest 2018 event in Edinburgh.
Currys PC World is one of the biggest retailers of computers and electronic goods in Europe, we are confident that this partnership will enable us to provide bigger and better events for the esports community in Scotland.
We have previously worked with Currys PC World informally, hosting community nights at their Fort Kinnaird branch. Making our partnership official will make it easier for us host more successful events like this in the future.
James Hood, owner of Esports Scotland, said: “We are delighted to partner with PC World for BIG Fest and more PC World store events. We feel they have their finger on the pulse and we are looking forward to developing our relationship with them.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Fnatic Partners With Sansar to Pioneer a New Future for Fan Engagement
- ELEAGUE to Feature Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with Live Interactive Streaming Event…
- Udemy Launches Esports Courses Created by Top Experts, Players and Coaches in the …
- Mastercard Signs with League of Legends as First Global Partner of the World’s Lar…
- Next College Student Athlete Adds Esports To Collegiate Recruiting Network
- Fathead Teams Up With Golden Guardians To Launch New Line of Esports Merchandise
- Magic Gaming and Boxed Water Team Up for a Socially-Conscious Partnership
- Formula 1 Appoints New Balance As Presenting Partner Of F1 Esports
- Dorna Sports Partners with Lenovo for MotoGP eSport Championship
- OpTic Gaming Partners with Sansar on Revolutionary New Social Esports Experience i…
About Dixons Carphone
Dixons Carphone plc is Europe’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, employing over 42,000 people in eight countries.
Focused on helping customers navigate the connected world, Dixons Carphone offers a comprehensive range of electrical and mobile products, connectivity and expert after-sales services from Team Knowhow. Dixons Carphone’s primary brands include Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse in the UK & Ireland, Elkjøp, Elkjøp Phonehouse, Elgiganten, Elgiganten Phone House, Gigantti in the Nordic countries, Kotsovolos in Greece, and Dixons Travel in a number of UK airports as well as Dublin and Oslo. Our key service brand is Team Knowhow in the UK, Ireland and the Nordics. Business-to-business (B2B) services are provided through Connected World Services, Currys PC World Business and Carphone Warehouse Business. Connected World Services aims to leverage the Group’s existing expertise, operating processes and technology to provide a range of services to businesses.
(Image) Source: Press release