Gamingzone Entertainment, the producers of GAMERZ, the world’s first LIVE reality series on esports, announced today it has entered a strategic partnership with Microsoft’s live game streaming service, Mixer, giving Mixer the exclusive live video rights to GAMERZ Season 2 that starts airing at Mixer.com/Gamerz on March 5, 2018 at 21.00 (CET).
In GAMERZ, the most promising Counter Strike talents in Europe, get a unique opportunity to achieve their dream and become an esports pro. After 20 consecutive days, one team will be the ultimate winner and the players get the chance to join the academy team of FNATIC. GAMERZ is being produced at Gamingzone’s newly built, state-of-the-art gaming house in Skövde, Sweden.
“Since joining Mixer, I’ve been tasked with building and supporting a healthy catalogue of content streamers that our viewers enjoy, across a multitude of platforms and experiences – including esports! Supporting GAMERZ through this partnership helps bring valued, new esports content to the Mixer catalogue for all to enjoy”, said Mixer’s Director of Programming, Richard Winn.
During the show, fans will be able to use Mixer Interactivity to vote in different polls and sweepstakes, influencing the actual show.
“To partner with Microsoft, one of the world’s largest corporations, is a true milestone for any company. “We were pleasantly surprised when visiting Microsofts HQ in Seattle, a site larger than any average Swedish city, to meet the Mixer team and find true entrepreneurs as passionate as we are on bringing qualitative esports entertainment to the fans”, says Karl Mikael Cakste, CEO of Gamingzone Entertainment.
More esports streaming and broadcasting content:
- Cheddar Brings Esports News Show to Twitch and Announces Full Day of Coverage Live…
- FunEase’s “Rules of Survival Global Series” (RGS) Esports League…
- ESPN to Exclusively Premiere Season 1 of World’s Fastest Gamer Powered by Mi…
- Streaming Platform Douyu Becomes a Partner of Paris Saint-Germain’s Esports …
- ESPN, Disney XD and Blizzard Entertainment Announce Multiyear Exclusive Telecast A…
- ESEN eSports Brings Sportradar on Board for Data, Streaming and Integrity
- LiveMe Launches Fluxr, a New Live Streaming Platform for Mobile Gaming and Esports
- League of Legends Competitions Coming to ESPN+ Starting this Summer
- ESTARZ And Immortals Announce Original Esports Reality Series
- TCL to Become the Official TV of the Call of Duty® World League
About Gamingzone Entertainment (GZE) – # 1 in Esport Entertainment
Gamingzone Entertainment is an esports entertainment company and the producers of GAMERZ – the world’s first live esports reality series.
Launched in 2017, Mixer is a next-generation streaming service offering viewers real-time influence and participation in live game streams. On Mixer, streamers and viewers can connect like never before, engaging together to create a whole new streaming experience no matter where people are playing or watching: PC, Xbox One, or mobile on Android and iOS.
Source: Press release