Turner & IMG’s ELEAGUE will feature Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4, the upcoming title from Activision’s Call of Duty series, as the culmination of the Call of Duty Endowment’s epic three-day charity livestream celebrating the game’s release. ELEAGUE’s fan-focused streaming event will pick up the action immediately after the close of the CODNATION Challenge livestream, which runs Thursday, Oct. 11, through Saturday, Oct. 13. Through this unique streaming event, ELEAGUE will showcase Black Ops 4 on the day immediately following its release.
The action-packed exhibition – Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 x ELEAGUE CODNATION Challenge for Vets – will be held at ELEAGUE Arena in Atlanta, Saturday, Oct. 13, beginning at 5 p.m. ET, with live coverage presented on Twitch. The event will feature 12 popular influencers from the Call of Duty community.
Players will form three teams of five and face off in several Black Ops 4 multiplayer games, highlighted by the anticipated “Blackout” battle royale mode. Each team will consist of a mix of community figures and professional Call of Duty players, with casters as captains.
Additionally, fans will be able to contribute to the Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit organization that seeks to help veterans find high-quality careers, directly via the Twitch stream.
ELEAGUE will capture the event’s top moments for a three-part feature series premiering Friday, Oct. 26, at 11 p.m. ET/PT on TBS.
Fans are invited to join the live studio audience at ELEAGUE Arena in Atlanta by obtaining free tickets here. On-site amenities at Turner Studios will include a game-focused fan experience and free concessions.
More esports television content:
- Cheddar Brings Esports News Show to Twitch and Announces Full Day of Coverage Live…
- ESPN to Exclusively Premiere Season 1 of World’s Fastest Gamer Powered by Mi…
- ESPN, Disney XD and Blizzard Entertainment Announce Multiyear Exclusive Telecast A…
- League of Legends Competitions Coming to ESPN+ Starting this Summer
- ESTARZ And Immortals Announce Original Esports Reality Series
- TCL to Become the Official TV of the Call of Duty® World League
- ELEAGUE to Debut Its First Reality TV Series – ELEAGUE The Challenger: Street Figh…
- The ESPORTS Battle League (EBL) and WHAM Network Inc. Join Forces to Deliver Globa…
- ELEAGUE Adds TEKKEN 7 to Growing Portfolio of Esports Titles
- IMG Agrees to Esports Distribution Deal with PGL
ELEAGUE – formed in partnership between Turner and IMG – is a premium esports content and live tournament brand that has aligned with some of the most popular titles in the business through its first two years: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – including the hosting of two Major Championships – Overwatch®, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Street Fighter® V: Arcade Edition, Dota 2, Injustice 2, Rocket League, Formula E and TEKKEN® 7. With a focus on innovative production capabilities, storytelling and exploring compelling narratives surrounding star teams and players, ELEAGUE has generated record levels of engagement with its content and positive reaction throughout the esports community since its launch in 2016.
About the Call of Duty™ Endowment
The Call of Duty Endowment is a non-profit organization founded by Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard. The Endowment seeks to help veterans find high-quality careers by supporting organizations that prepare them for the job market and by raising awareness of the value vets bring to the workplace. For more information about the Call of Duty Endowment, please visit www.callofdutyendowment.org.
(Image) Source: Press release