eFootball.Pro, which will be launching a football Esports competition together with KONAMI, has signed leading sports data and content developers Sportradar as ‘Official International Media Rights Distribution Partner’.
Under the terms of the multi-year partnership, the company will be the exclusive agency commercialising the live media rights for the new league’s matches, as well as distributing matchday previews and analysis, highlights, news, interviews, reports and other audiovisual content to provide the public worldwide with everything they need to understand, follow and gain insight into the new exciting league.
- Portuguese Soccer Club Boavista FC Joins Esports Competition eFootball.Pro
- Celtic FC to Become Founding Member of eFootball.Pro
- FC Schalke 04 Enters eFootball.Pro Esports Competition
- Football Club FC Barcelona Follows the Hype and Now Has An Esports Team
- KONAMI Collaborates with eFootball.Pro to Establish Professional Football eSports …
Sportradar will also be in charge of production across all this content, including all the live LAN (face-to-face) matches. These fixtures, whose details haven’t been unveiled yet, will be played by top-notch teams and will become a model in the electronic sports space.
eFootball.Pro’s Managing Director Javier Alonso highlights the professionalism of the company: ‘We trust in the quality of the contents produced by Sportradar and its expertise to distribute them. We hope that we together will lay the foundations of the football Esports’ future and bring the spectators a unique and exciting product’.
Get the latest business and marketing related esports insights straight into your inbox. Sign up here. For free!
Sportradar’s Director Media Rights Giuseppe Sampino added: ‘This league already has all the ingredients in place to ensure that it takes the world by storm. With the likes of Piqué involved as President and Founder, Sportradar are delighted to bring our pedigree in the international sports media space together with our existing Esports credentials to the table.
Fans as well as industry observers will be watching with keen interest as this league launches, flourishes and excites, and we cannot wait to be part of that evolution’. Sportradar covers more than 350,000 matches from over 50 sports every year, and lists UEFA, NBA, Bundesliga and ESL, the world’s largest Esports organisation among its partners.
Sportradar will also be responsible for the distribution of other Esports events that Esports Media Rights (EMR), which owns eFootball.Pro, will organise. EMR competitions will go beyond football Esports and one of them will be unveiled soon.
More esports broadcast and streaming content:
- Cheddar Brings Esports News Show to Twitch and Announces Full Day of Coverage Live…
- FunEase’s “Rules of Survival Global Series” (RGS) Esports League…
- ESPN to Exclusively Premiere Season 1 of World’s Fastest Gamer Powered by Mi…
- Streaming Platform Douyu Becomes a Partner of Paris Saint-Germain’s Esports …
- ESPN, Disney XD and Blizzard Entertainment Announce Multiyear Exclusive Telecast A…
- ESEN eSports Brings Sportradar on Board for Data, Streaming and Integrity
- LiveMe Launches Fluxr, a New Live Streaming Platform for Mobile Gaming and Esports
- League of Legends Competitions Coming to ESPN+ Starting this Summer
- ESTARZ And Immortals Announce Original Esports Reality Series
- TCL to Become the Official TV of the Call of Duty® World League
eFootball.Pro is a football Esports company, competitions promoter and related content creator and broadcaster. Its mission is to provide the public with the evolution of the traditional football social spectacle. eFootball.Pro, that belongs to the EMR group, is founded and headed by FC Barcelona’s player Gerard Piqué, and run by Javier Alonso as Managing Director. The company was created in 2016 thanks to a football, technology and Esports experts team with its headquarters based in Barcelona.
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. They provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. Its areas of expertise include media rights, distribution and production of contents and OTT services. They employ over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations. Their rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of their clients’ business needs. Sportradar is the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries.
Source: Press release