Echo Fox, a premier esports organization and media company, has partnered with premium gaming-optimized furniture brand OPSEAT to make sure each of its players and training facilities are fully outfitted with high-quality gaming gear. OPSEAT will be the official gaming chair partner of Echo Fox.
“All of us at OPSEAT are incredibly honored to have the opportunity to support Echo Fox and all that the brand represents,” said Seth Mattox, co-founder of OPSEAT. “With their success in 2018 across multiple titles and the legacy Rick Fox has brought to the industry, we are proud to support everything Echo Fox stands for in esports, including the dedicated and passionate community they have built over the years.”
Each gaming chair has been designed by the experts at OPSEAT gaming so fans can bring the full esports experience to their very own gaming spaces.
“Our players have long been fans of OPSEAT’s commitment to creating the best gaming and lifestyle gear in the market,” said Jared Jeffries, President of Echo Fox. “When our teams sit down to play, we want to be sure that they’re ready to perform to their highest potential, and OPSEAT helps gives them the ability to do just that.”
For more information on Echo Fox, visit: www.echofox.gg. For more on OPSEAT, head over to: opseat.com.
More esports sponsoring content:
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Mars Media and Disneyland Paris to Co-Host the Very First Dota 2 Major in France
- Gillette and Twitch Announce the Gillette Gaming Alliance
- AOK Becomes Health Partner of Werder eSPORTS
(Image) Source: Press release