Echo Fox, a premier esports organization and media company, has partnered with premium gaming-optimized furniture brand OPSEAT to make sure each of its players and training facilities are fully outfitted with high-quality gaming gear. OPSEAT will be the official gaming chair partner of Echo Fox.
“All of us at OPSEAT are incredibly honored to have the opportunity to support Echo Fox and all that the brand represents,” said Seth Mattox, co-founder of OPSEAT. “With their success in 2018 across multiple titles and the legacy Rick Fox has brought to the industry, we are proud to support everything Echo Fox stands for in esports, including the dedicated and passionate community they have built over the years.”
Each gaming chair has been designed by the experts at OPSEAT gaming so fans can bring the full esports experience to their very own gaming spaces.
“Our players have long been fans of OPSEAT’s commitment to creating the best gaming and lifestyle gear in the market,” said Jared Jeffries, President of Echo Fox. “When our teams sit down to play, we want to be sure that they’re ready to perform to their highest potential, and OPSEAT helps gives them the ability to do just that.”
For more information on Echo Fox, visit: www.echofox.gg. For more on OPSEAT, head over to: opseat.com.
More esports sponsoring content:
- AT&T Taking Esports Strategy to New Heights with Cloud9 Agreement
- NBA 2K League Adds Raynor Gaming to Lineup of Partnerships
- Allied Esports and HyperX Extend Naming Rights Partnership to Europe
- Golden Guardians Partner with Madrinas Coffee
- Mercedes-Benz in Esports: Strong character – The G-Class at the ESL One in K…
- Betway Renews Partnership with ESL
- CLG and Newegg Announce Marketing Partnership
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces First-Ever Global Partnership for All ESL One Po…
- Magic Gaming Takes a Seat with GT Omega Racing Through New Partnership
- Australian Football Club Essendon Announces New Era as the Official Partner of Its…
(Image) Source: Press release