Echo Fox, a premier esports organization and media company, has partnered with premium gaming-optimized furniture brand OPSEAT to make sure each of its players and training facilities are fully outfitted with high-quality gaming gear. OPSEAT will be the official gaming chair partner of Echo Fox.
“All of us at OPSEAT are incredibly honored to have the opportunity to support Echo Fox and all that the brand represents,” said Seth Mattox, co-founder of OPSEAT. “With their success in 2018 across multiple titles and the legacy Rick Fox has brought to the industry, we are proud to support everything Echo Fox stands for in esports, including the dedicated and passionate community they have built over the years.”
Each gaming chair has been designed by the experts at OPSEAT gaming so fans can bring the full esports experience to their very own gaming spaces.
“Our players have long been fans of OPSEAT’s commitment to creating the best gaming and lifestyle gear in the market,” said Jared Jeffries, President of Echo Fox. “When our teams sit down to play, we want to be sure that they’re ready to perform to their highest potential, and OPSEAT helps gives them the ability to do just that.”
For more information on Echo Fox, visit: www.echofox.gg. For more on OPSEAT, head over to: opseat.com.
More esports sponsoring content:
- SK Gaming Announces Partnership with Esports Lifestyle Brand ORITY
- Enthusiast Gaming & Luminosity Gaming Partner With foodora Canada, a Leading …
- Wix and FaZe Clan Launch Global Partnership
- Betway and PSG.LGD Seal Six-Figure Sponsorship
- XPG Becomes an Official Sponsor of Jeremy Lin’s J.Storm Esports Organization
- PENTA.1860 Partners with Stadtsparkasse München
- Bumble & Gen.G Announce ‘Team Bumble’ All-Women’s Fortnite …
- Honda Increases Stake in Esports with Riot Games League of Legends Championship Se…
- BIG and OMEN by HP Extend Their Strategic Partnership and Expand Academy Cooperati…
- 3N2 Named Official Supplier of Game Gear to Full Sail Armada Esports Teams
(Image) Source: Press release