Echo Fox, a premier esports organization and media company, has partnered with premium gaming-optimized furniture brand OPSEAT to make sure each of its players and training facilities are fully outfitted with high-quality gaming gear. OPSEAT will be the official gaming chair partner of Echo Fox.
“All of us at OPSEAT are incredibly honored to have the opportunity to support Echo Fox and all that the brand represents,” said Seth Mattox, co-founder of OPSEAT. “With their success in 2018 across multiple titles and the legacy Rick Fox has brought to the industry, we are proud to support everything Echo Fox stands for in esports, including the dedicated and passionate community they have built over the years.”
Each gaming chair has been designed by the experts at OPSEAT gaming so fans can bring the full esports experience to their very own gaming spaces.
“Our players have long been fans of OPSEAT’s commitment to creating the best gaming and lifestyle gear in the market,” said Jared Jeffries, President of Echo Fox. “When our teams sit down to play, we want to be sure that they’re ready to perform to their highest potential, and OPSEAT helps gives them the ability to do just that.”
For more information on Echo Fox, visit: www.echofox.gg. For more on OPSEAT, head over to: opseat.com.
More esports sponsoring content:
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
(Image) Source: Press release