Pittsburgh’s premier esports team is proud to announce their newest sponsor – Coca Cola. The Pittsburgh Knights are partnering with the behemoth brand for the launch of their new drink, Coke Energy.
Coca Cola recently released Coke Energy in a bid to enter the energy drink space. Long the preferred beverage category for esports fanatics, energy drinks are known for having a distinct
and acquired taste. Coca Cola is shaking things up by crafting an energy drink with 114 mg of caffeine and B-Vitamins that tastes just like their beloved, hallmark soft drink. The beverage
comes in four varieties – Coke Energy, Coke Energy Zero, Coke Energy Cherry, and Coke Energy Cherry Zero.
“We know how much the esports community loves their energy drinks, so we’re thrilled to share Coke Energy with our fans” says Knights president, James O’Connor. “Kicking off this
partnership with our Rocket League team is just a perfect start. Lots to come in 2020 and we’re really looking forward to working with Coca Cola!”
The Knights will be highlighting Coke Energy with a content series surrounding their highly-rated Rocket League team. The team will be competing in season 9 of the Rocket League
Championship Series, which runs from February 1st through the end of March. To cap off the season, the Knights will head out on a road show presented by Coke Energy to a number of
Sheetz locations where fans can meet players and enjoy the new drink.
Sheetz, a preferred vendor of Coke Energy and one of America’s fastest growing, family owned convenience store chains, is also a Champion Partner of the Pittsburgh Knights.
More esports sponsoring content:
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League
About the Pittsburgh Knights
The Pittsburgh Knights are a global esports organization headquartered in Pittsburgh. Since launching in 2017, the Knights have focused on entertaining fans, sharing esports, and bringing people together. They solidified their spot in the City of Champions by partnering with six-time Super Bowl winners the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2018. Since then, Pittsburgh-native and multi-platinum recording artist Wiz Khalifa has come on board as a strategic partner. Adding to their troop is Pittsburgh Penguins’ alternate captain Evgeni Malkin – 3-time Stanley Cup winner. To cap off their powerhouse group, they brought on Mexico City-based media fund MX LATAM in 2019. Officially recognized by Pittsburgh as a premier team, they have partnered with the most talented, innovative, and prestigious sports and entertainment industry leaders – both in the city and around the world. Their team includes some of the top Rocket LeagueR, Super Smash Bros. MeleeTM, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND©, SMITE©, Apex LegendsTM, TrackmaniaR, Gears 5TM, and Madden NFL© players in the world. Please go to https://www.knights.gg for more information and the latest news on the Knights.
(Image) Source: Press release