Betway has agreed a landmark deal to become a founding sponsor of Brazilian esports brand MIBR. Betway, who already sponsor Ninjas in Pyjamas and are founding members of the Esports Integrity Coalition (ESC), are market leaders in the esports betting space.
MIBR, newly acquired by global esports organisation Immortals, have secured a number of deals as they relaunch this weekend. The team will relocate to Los Angeles to train and practice at the Immortals campus. MIBR will first appear in competition July 3-8 at ESL One Cologne. Betway will utilise significant rights within the deal including access to players for creation of exclusive content.
Betway’s Anthony Werkman, said: “Betway is delighted to support the revival of MIBR. We couldn’t be more excited to be working with them in bringing CS:GO fans closer to the team through exclusive content. “Esports is an extremely important part of our portfolio, and through the sponsorship of MIBR we will continue to cement ourselves as a significant part of the CS:GO community. “We always strive to give back to esports fans by bridging the gap between the event and betting slip through producing great content and exciting markets in which fans can play.”
Ari Segal, President and COO of Immortals and MIBR, said: “The pace of change in esports continues to accelerate and over the last several months, triggered in part by the repeal of PASPA, we see continued acceptance and adoption of legalized gambling in esports and around the world. “Establishing Betway as a founding sponsor of MIBR delivers professionalism and legitimacy to the esports gambling market in a way that most other names in this category could not. We are excited by the opportunity to develop new esports fans through this unique channel.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League
- CORSAIR Announces Partnership with Team Vitality
(Image) Source: Press release