Leading online bookmaker Betway has renewed its partnership with ESL, the world’s largest esports company.
The extension, which includes an option to renew for another year, will see Betway remain as the exclusive betting sponsor of the largest CS:GO events on the circuit, including IEM Katowice, ESL One Cologne and Season 9 and 10 of the ESL Pro League, among others.
The partnership will continue to see Betway gaining exclusive “behind the scenes” access, VIP hospitality, in-stream and in-stadia branding, as well as host of experiential and digital assets.
This is the latest piece of activity from the operator in the space, following the announcement that they would be sponsoring German esports side Berlin International Gaming (BIG) last month.
Adam Savinson, Head of esports at Betway, said: “ESL are among the elite event organizers across the global esports landscape, so we’re delighted to extend this relationship following another successful year for all involved. At Betway we remain committed to reaching and entertaining even more esports fans around the globe.”
Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global Sales & Business Development at ESL, said, said: “We are glad to continue our partnership with such a strong and reliable partner like Betway. Having Betway as a truly global partner, across various CS:GO tournaments and leagues, creates benefits for fans all over the world.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Mars Media and Disneyland Paris to Co-Host the Very First Dota 2 Major in France
- Gillette and Twitch Announce the Gillette Gaming Alliance
- AOK Becomes Health Partner of Werder eSPORTS
(Image) Source: Press release