Leading online bookmaker Betway has renewed its partnership with ESL, the world’s largest esports company.
The extension, which includes an option to renew for another year, will see Betway remain as the exclusive betting sponsor of the largest CS:GO events on the circuit, including IEM Katowice, ESL One Cologne and Season 9 and 10 of the ESL Pro League, among others.
The partnership will continue to see Betway gaining exclusive “behind the scenes” access, VIP hospitality, in-stream and in-stadia branding, as well as host of experiential and digital assets.
This is the latest piece of activity from the operator in the space, following the announcement that they would be sponsoring German esports side Berlin International Gaming (BIG) last month.
Adam Savinson, Head of esports at Betway, said: “ESL are among the elite event organizers across the global esports landscape, so we’re delighted to extend this relationship following another successful year for all involved. At Betway we remain committed to reaching and entertaining even more esports fans around the globe.”
Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global Sales & Business Development at ESL, said, said: “We are glad to continue our partnership with such a strong and reliable partner like Betway. Having Betway as a truly global partner, across various CS:GO tournaments and leagues, creates benefits for fans all over the world.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- SK Gaming Announces Partnership with Esports Lifestyle Brand ORITY
- Enthusiast Gaming & Luminosity Gaming Partner With foodora Canada, a Leading …
- Wix and FaZe Clan Launch Global Partnership
- Betway and PSG.LGD Seal Six-Figure Sponsorship
- XPG Becomes an Official Sponsor of Jeremy Lin’s J.Storm Esports Organization
- PENTA.1860 Partners with Stadtsparkasse München
- Bumble & Gen.G Announce ‘Team Bumble’ All-Women’s Fortnite …
- Honda Increases Stake in Esports with Riot Games League of Legends Championship Se…
- BIG and OMEN by HP Extend Their Strategic Partnership and Expand Academy Cooperati…
- 3N2 Named Official Supplier of Game Gear to Full Sail Armada Esports Teams
(Image) Source: Press release