Leading online bookmaker Betway has renewed its partnership with ESL, the world’s largest esports company.
The extension, which includes an option to renew for another year, will see Betway remain as the exclusive betting sponsor of the largest CS:GO events on the circuit, including IEM Katowice, ESL One Cologne and Season 9 and 10 of the ESL Pro League, among others.
The partnership will continue to see Betway gaining exclusive “behind the scenes” access, VIP hospitality, in-stream and in-stadia branding, as well as host of experiential and digital assets.
This is the latest piece of activity from the operator in the space, following the announcement that they would be sponsoring German esports side Berlin International Gaming (BIG) last month.
Adam Savinson, Head of esports at Betway, said: “ESL are among the elite event organizers across the global esports landscape, so we’re delighted to extend this relationship following another successful year for all involved. At Betway we remain committed to reaching and entertaining even more esports fans around the globe.”
Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global Sales & Business Development at ESL, said, said: “We are glad to continue our partnership with such a strong and reliable partner like Betway. Having Betway as a truly global partner, across various CS:GO tournaments and leagues, creates benefits for fans all over the world.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- AT&T Taking Esports Strategy to New Heights with Cloud9 Agreement
- NBA 2K League Adds Raynor Gaming to Lineup of Partnerships
- Allied Esports and HyperX Extend Naming Rights Partnership to Europe
- Golden Guardians Partner with Madrinas Coffee
- Mercedes-Benz in Esports: Strong character – The G-Class at the ESL One in K…
- CLG and Newegg Announce Marketing Partnership
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces First-Ever Global Partnership for All ESL One Po…
- Magic Gaming Takes a Seat with GT Omega Racing Through New Partnership
- Australian Football Club Essendon Announces New Era as the Official Partner of Its…
- Houston Outlaws Renew Partnership with T-Mobile as Official Wireless Partner for t…
(Image) Source: Press release