Leading online bookmaker Betway has renewed its partnership with ESL, the world’s largest esports company.
The extension, which includes an option to renew for another year, will see Betway remain as the exclusive betting sponsor of the largest CS:GO events on the circuit, including IEM Katowice, ESL One Cologne and Season 9 and 10 of the ESL Pro League, among others.
The partnership will continue to see Betway gaining exclusive “behind the scenes” access, VIP hospitality, in-stream and in-stadia branding, as well as host of experiential and digital assets.
This is the latest piece of activity from the operator in the space, following the announcement that they would be sponsoring German esports side Berlin International Gaming (BIG) last month.
Adam Savinson, Head of esports at Betway, said: “ESL are among the elite event organizers across the global esports landscape, so we’re delighted to extend this relationship following another successful year for all involved. At Betway we remain committed to reaching and entertaining even more esports fans around the globe.”
Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global Sales & Business Development at ESL, said, said: “We are glad to continue our partnership with such a strong and reliable partner like Betway. Having Betway as a truly global partner, across various CS:GO tournaments and leagues, creates benefits for fans all over the world.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Pr…
- Hisense Announces Global Partnership With Fnatic Esports Organization
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
(Image) Source: Press release