AMD a leading manufacturer of high-performance computing, graphics and visualization technologies, and Fnatic, one of the world’s top esports organizations, have announced a landmark esports partnership agreement that further expands AMD’s engagement in competitive gaming.
AMD will be Fnatic’s exclusive hardware partner across four competitive gaming hardware categories: motherboards, GPUs, CPUs and laptops. In this third year of collaboration, the sponsorship will include AMD’s top-tier brands, Ryzen™ and Radeon™ RX.
AMD Ryzen™ processors are designed for impeccable performance for the most ambitious gamers. Radeon™ RX Vega Graphics are for extreme gamers looking to run their games at the highest resolutions, highest framerates, and maximum settings. Radeon™ RX 500 series graphics cards are designed to play games at a smooth 1080p and beyond.
The past three years has brought massive growth for esports and Fnatic; the more than doubling of the scope and value of this collaboration is just one sign of that. With the new sponsorship agreement, AMD is now the jersey-sleeve sponsor for every Fnatic team across all game titles. As part of this deal, Fnatic and AMD will produce original content, featuring Fnatic’s star players and AMD’s top of the line products. Additionally, both brands will be active at top-tier esports events throughout the year, creating unique experiences and touch points for attendees and fans. Engaging directly with the fans through events, giveaways, and other experientials will allow both brands to not only give back to fans for their support, but also show the value of being a Fnatic and AMD supporter.
“Fnatic is extremely proud to have AMD, a premium gaming hardware brand, on our side for the third year now,” said Wouter Sleijffers, CEO at Fnatic. “AMD and Fnatic both share a passion for high performance and top quality gaming hardware. Recently, Fnatic won the European Sponsorship Award and the exciting partnership with AMD was a big catalyst for this achievement. Fnatic will always strive to excel on-stage and off-stage, to bring maximum results for our fans and partners alike.”
“As a true leader in the global professional esports movement, Fnatic demands the best, leading to this agreement for AMD to be their exclusive gaming hardware partner,” said John Taylor, CMO, AMD. “The AMD Ryzen and Radeon brands bring innovation, leading edge performance and superior visual experiences to PC gaming. We look forward to another year supporting Fnatic with AMD Ryzen processor- and Radeon graphics-powered PCs, allowing Fnatic teams to excel at competitions as well as play the best they can every day.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
(Image) Source: Press release